Celebrate your first wedding anniversary with a look back at your wedding day.
Here are 6 fun ways to commemorate this momentous occasion:
1. First Dance Voice-Over: Make an appointment with your NuImage DJ to create a special voice-over message for your spouse. Your NuImage DJ will record your special message to your spouse while your wedding song is playing in the background. This is the perfect personalized gift to surprise him or her with! Take advantage of the special past-NuImage-client price for this service ($100 value). Call us today to schedule your voice-over session: (877) 683-9991 or email@example.com.
2. Wedding Cake: If you didn’t freeze your cake, you can make a cake with the same flavors as your wedding cake and decorate it similarly, complete with your cake topper or the kinds of flowers you featured at your wedding. Or, call the bakery you purchased your cake from and have them make a small replica!
3. Photos & Video: Remember the big day by viewing it through your videos and wedding albums. You could make popcorn, snuggle on the couch, and reminisce about your wedding while watching the video of it and going through your albums.
4. Dinner at Your Wedding Venue: Go back to your reception site and order something that was on your wedding menu. If you can’t make it to the site, cook something from your wedding day menu at home.
5. Take a 2nd Honeymoon: Return to your original honeymoon destination – or pick a new romantic getaway. There’s no lovelier way to celebrate your anniversary than by de-stressing in a beautiful place with nothing to do but spend time with one another.
6. Throw a Party: Having an anniversary party might seem like the least romantic idea, but it’s an especially great one for couples who never had a reception or eloped. Celebrating with close family and friends is a way for you to thank them for their help and support during your first year as husband and wife. If you did have a reception, you can hire your NuImage wedding DJ for the party, or have your vows renewed!
Most of all enjoy yourselves…Happy First Anniversary from NuImage Entertainment!